WELCOME TO ADVANCED DRIVING ACADEMYAdvanced Driving Academy (ADA) was started in 1996 (over 18 years ago) by retired Canton Police Officer, Leonard Schemanske and Debi Schemanske. The owners, administrative staff, and coaches work very hard to meet the training objectives set by the state. ADA is widely recognized for its Instruction from a Law Enforcement Perspective and offers Driver's Education, and Road Testing in the Plymouth/Canton, Livonia/Westland and Northville areas. ABOUT US
Students under the age of 18 looking for driver training.
Adults over the age of 18 looking for driver training.
Parents resource center for all requirements pertaining to students under 18 years of age.
Your source for the most advanced online driver training program available.
Up Coming Classes
Your Words our pride
- Segment 2 Sep 05 - Sep 07 at Canton Main Office
- Segment 1 Sep 08 - Sep 25 at Plymouth High School
- Segment 1 Sep 09 - Sep 26 at Canton Main Office
- Segment 1 Sep 22 - Oct 09 at Livonia Stevenson High School
- Segment 2 Sep 29 - Oct 01 at Plymouth High School
- Segment 1 Sep 30 - Oct 17 at Canton Main Office
- Segment 1 Oct 06 - Oct 23 at Plymouth High School
- Segment 1 Oct 06 - Oct 23 at John Glenn High School
- Segment 2 Oct 07 - Oct 09 at Livonia Churchill H.S.
- Segment 2 Oct 11 - Oct 13 at Canton Main Office
- Segment 1 Oct 13 - Oct 30 at Livonia Churchill H.S.
- Segment 2 Oct 14 - Oct 16 at Livonia Stevenson High School
- Segment 2 Oct 21 - Oct 23 at Canton Main Office
- Segment 2 Oct 27 - Oct 29 at Plymouth High School
- Segment 1 Oct 27 - Nov 14 at Canton Main Office
"I took the DL test and I have to say the instructor is very good and fair person. Joe Hays, gives direction well ahead of time, lets you make proper decisions. He gives fair warnings in case you are following too closely or speeding (only upto 4mph above limit). Test site is kind of difficult to find, so plan to arrive at location 10 min ahead of appointment time. "
"I recently took my Segment 1 class, as well as some private drives with ADA. By far, it was a great experience. The instructors take time to make sure each and every one of us knew the rules of the road, and they did it in a way that was easy to understand. At the wheel, the coaches are encouraging and very knowledgable. I would recommend that anyone who needs to take Segment 1 or 2, or just needs a little refresher should look here. ADA's instructors really know what they're doing."